FUEL THE CURE CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Contest begins March 28, 2012 at 9:00am eastern time. Contest ends June 3, 2012 at 11:59pm eastern time (the “Contest Period”)
1. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Drawing in one of two (2) ways:
(a) Online Entry: Visit www.fuelthecure.org during the contest period and make a donation to the Children’s Tumor Foundation’s “Fuel The Cure” fundraising campaign. By making a donation, you will be entered into the Contest drawing.
(b) Alternative Entry: No purchase necessary. To enter by mail without obligation, hand write your name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address on a 3″x5″ card and mail to: Fuel the Cure Contest, Children’s Tumor Foundation, 95 Pine Street, 16th Floor, New York, NY 10005. All mail-in entries received by Children’s Tumor Foundation received during the Contest period will be entered.
Limit: One (1) prize per household.
2. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be determined from all eligible entries received in one random drawing (the “Drawing”). Drawing will be held on June 3, 2012. The Drawing will be conducted by representatives of the Foundation whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided upon entry on or about one (1) day after the date of the Drawing.
3. PRIZES AND ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize: Behind the Scenes at Sonoma with Ryan Newman Package: Includes a meet-and-greet with Ryan Newman, a tour of the #39 car hauler and pit passes at the Toyota/Save Mart 350 in Sonoma, CA on June 24, 2012. Travel and accommodations not included. ARV: $1200.00. Two (2) First Prizes: each, 1:24-scale #39 Quicken Loans collectible die-cast car signed by Ryan Newman. ARV: $44.00. Fifty (50) Second Prizes: each, signed Ryan Newman #39 Hero Card. ARV: $30.00. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded (assuming sufficient number of eligible entries.) Foundation reserves right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. Foundation responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of winners.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Contest open to individual legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, age 18 or older at the time of entry, except employees (and their immediate families and members of the same household) of the Foundation and its affiliates, agents, judges and advertising and promotion agencies.
5. VERIFICATION OF WINNERS AND DELIVERY OF PRIZES: Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. Prizes may be awarded to alternate winners if affidavits/releases are not returned within ten (10) days after mailing to winners or if prize notifications or prizes are returned as undeliverable. Winners agree to use of name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law, any such use with respect to minors to be subject to prior approval of parent or legal guardian.
6. GENERAL: This Contest is void outside the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Contest will be governed by the internal laws of the State of New York. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Contest must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States of America. Foundation and judges are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, postage due or misdirected entries, emails, mail or communications; for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices; or for transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Further, Foundation and judges are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email messages. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or to enter the Contest is prohibited and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Foundation disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Contest and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Foundation’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such time. Foundation reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and his/her Contest entry) from this Contest or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Foundation or any of its affiliates if he/she tampers with the entry process or if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Contest. Foundation reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials. By participating in this Contest, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that he/she is eligible to participate in this Contest. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to release Foundation and its directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activity.
7. CAUTION. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS
CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, FOUNDATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. WINNERS LIST: To obtain list of winners, send an email to email@example.com with the following subject line: “Fuel The Cure Drawing Winner’s List.” A request for the winner’s list must be received by June 3, 2012 at 11:59pm eastern time. Winners list will be sent after selection and verification of winners.
9. RELEASE: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Stewart-Haas Racing, LLC, Ryan Newman Motorsports and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. FOUNDATION: Children’s Tumor Foundation, 95 Pine Street, 16th Floor, New York, NY 10005.
QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS DRAWING?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.