We unlocked level 5 in the Skip-A-Year Mortgage Sweepstakes. That means that ALL of the prizes are now available and will be awarded when the sweepstakes ends on Nov. 18, 2012.
Five super lucky Americans will have their mortgages paid off for one year, up to $30,000 each! That’s some nice payola. Five people will be very happy once the winners are chosen and the prizes are awarded.
There are other great prizes, including 10 pairs of cold passes to any 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. Fun times for race fans. Here is a list of all of the prizes now available through the Skip-A-Year Mortgage Sweepstakes.
- 5 winners get a year-long vacation from their mortgage in 2013
- 10 VIP race experiences to The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race of your choice
- 20 Ryan Newman Autographed Die Cast Cars
- 5 Tony Stewart Autographed Die Cast Cars
- 50 Ryan Newman Autographed Hats
- 15 Tony Stewart Autographed Hats
- 25 Ryan Newman Autographed Fatheads
- 25 Tony Stewart Autographed Fatheads
- 50 Tony Stewart Autographed Hero Cards
- 100 Ryan Newman Autographed Hero Cards
And don’t forget to keep playing daily until Nov. 18. Each entry gets you closer to one of the prizes. No mortgage in 2013? I bet you like the sound of that.
Finally, here’s our infographic about mortgage and other debt, which coincides with the sweepstakes. Check it out. And play the sweeps.
Oh, and finally, here’s a bonus code for you: VETERANS